Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter Day

Photobucket

So in a fit of insanity- I decided to sew myself an Easter skirt and matching ties for the boys. Thanks to Marika I wasn't up too late. This is also an example of why there are no good pictures of me. Alma is not photo talented. And because I know the masses are clammering for it I included a picture of me in the skirt so you can see it too- how Alma always gets such a flattering angle is a mystery to me.

Photobucket

Here are the monkeys all lined up on the stairs, sadly it rained and snowed off and on all day so we had an indoor egg hunt- which is kind of sad. Grant was Beckett's helper (his idea).

Photobucket

Coen at this age didn't really get it- one egg and he was happy. I don't know if it was due to the helper but Beckett got it- he was running around like a maniac getting all the eggs he could.

Photobucket

Coen was digging through this potted plant getting all the plastic eggs and leaving behind all the hard boiled ones- I thought a sign of brilliance. Then the next week he ate about a dozen boiled eggs- so maybe he shouldn't have spurrned the real eggs.

Photobucket



Photobucket

The loot

Photobucket

Annie did pretty good too.Photobucket

No comments: