Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Busy Busy Week

My good friend Andrea had a baby and so we got to have Summit over a lot this week. The boys helped me make playdough- I always think homemade playdough is a little blah in the color saturation- ah but not when you use a whole bottle of food coloring. Don't ask why they are naked. If you are a mother you understand the constant need of a toddler to be naked. Alma has been trying to get me to embrace our identy of an all nude all the time household. I am not buying.

Photobucket

And this is the benefit of getting a new fridge- the box.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


And then the boys started to slide standing up. I said "Wow you're skateboarders!" and you would not believe the look I got from Coen when he said "Mom we are snowboarding- like Sean White." He really put me in my place. He later started trying to slide on different things to go faster, books and the wagon were the clear winners.

Photobucket

And this is what you do after two days of constant sliding- veg with your brother. Maybe the fridge was worth all that money.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Becky said...

a comment.


HAH! Made you look!

Marika said...

oh, you used some of my pictures- i guess that means i'm not really a bitch after all. and summit is my new best friend. after spending 2 years in silence, he and i hit it off the other day. i would so watch him all the time!