Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Things That Suck Today


Tried to sleep in because I was up late doing a really bad job at finishing CEUs- but boys thought that I needed two little friends fighting over who could lay the closest to me.
No one showed up for the needle work group.

I brought some fliers to correct the mistakes made on the bulletin board, and after I hung them up realized I made the exact same mistake on the replacement flyer.

Boys able to trash Relief Society room in 10 min.

Running errands in the pouring rain/hail/sleet.

Getting home from said errands and realizing I forgot the library books due today.
Dropped 3 dozen eggs in driveway (why 3 dozen you ask- don't ask me- ask Coen-inhaler of hard boiled eggs).

At Payless the shoes are not cheap! but last time I tried to get them in Roseville with out the kids I got all the wrong sizes and Payless may be the only place in town with kids shoes under $60. And then the sales lady would not leave us alone- and kept showing Coen all the light up/glow in the dark/cartoon shoes after I asked her to not to three times. I am a little up tight about clothes for the boys- cartoon shoes don't fit into my aesthetic. I will never go back there.

Forgot I had signed up to feed missionaries- and made and appointment with the realtor this evening ( thank goodness of frozen casseroles- I just took a Shepard's pie to their apartment- but I really wanted that Shepard's pie- and maybe you shouldn't feed the missionaries food when one of the main ingredients is Irish Guinness.).

But Beckett is sleeping, roast is in the crock pot- and I am on my way to lay in bed and read!

Oh and here are some pics from the last week.



Coen and I spent one night up all night because he had tummy issues- which was then spread to the rest of the family.



The boys like to read- every single book on the shelf. Sometimes you let them do things like this just because they are being quiet.


Beckett has a unique sense of style.


We enjoyed our one brief day of warmth. Beckett doesn't like the camera.


He was trying to hide from the paparazzi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! lots of stuff going on in your life! you do a great job though. love you so very much!!

Andrea said...

Why a realtor? Sorry about the eggs. And the replacement flyers. And everything else. ENJOY YOUR BOOK!!!

Durrett Family Band said...

So sorry. That's just too much at the same time. I think you need a hug from baby Laura. That usually helps my day seem better.