Sunday, September 26, 2010

Becky Says My Boys Wrestle Everywhere

Photobucket

She may be right. Apparently Luke and Charlie were crazy aggressive when they got home from Europe- ambushes, body checks, and long wrestling matches (all enjoyed by the participants with much laughter). But Becky was confused, what had taken over her children? Then she remembered- they just spent 2 weeks with Coen and Beckett.

There is just something about brothers. And I must admit that all this wrestling warms my little heart. I just love the constant rolling on the ground, the giggles, and the sneak attacks. Most of the time they are just enjoying each other in that rough male way of theirs. This is how they like to interact. This is not what they do when they are arguing- that involves screaming, grabbing, and hitting- that gets you a time out. But hiding on the couch until your brother walks by so you can jump on him and knock him to the ground? I ignore that.

All part of my benign neglect parenting theory.

No comments: