Sunday, September 26, 2010

Photobucket

This picture just sums up me on this vacation.
-Cute top (I really loved a lot of the clothes I packed)
-Curly out of control hair
-Ever present camera around my neck (I know it makes me look like a tourist- but I go everywhere with it)
-Big sunglasses
-I am eating some cheese
-Lovely weather
-Just wandering enjoying the moment

The only thing missing is my cute red shoes. They are darn cute!

This was at Montserrat in Spain. This was also where Coen was begging for me to buy him some cheese. I said no. So the man at that particular stand gave Coen the cheese (because people like to spoil strange children). And Coen put it in his mouth chewed it twice and spit it on the ground. I thought I would die of embarrassment. After cleaning our mess and apologizing to the man we moved on. And I thought- I really couldn't blame him- Spanish cheese is the pits! Which is why I said no when he first asked (if we had been in France I would have encouraged and interest in cheese buying).

I just want to point out that when I first saw this as I was scrolling through Alma's pics tonight my initial thoughts were not so kind to myself. But because I am trying to grow I stopped myself and made me list all the reasons this was a great picture. And now when I look at it I really like it- Now I just have to figure out how to look in the mirror and really like that too.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Polly--your hair. It is just so amazing. If I didn't have red hair, I might not be able to be friends with you due to the envy.

Besides that--your outfit is so cute. I can't put together a cute outfit to save my life.

Plus--you're Polly. Absolutely beautiful.

I miss you.