Friday, November 14, 2008

More Fall Leaves- What can I Say- It is Gorgeous Here




We played outside in the leaves- got some great pics of Beckett- But Coen was having none of it so away went to camera, and we played some mean "racket and ball".
Coen talking up a storm. He is so sweet with his little brother. I just love being his mother. Unfortunately his favorite statements now are, "Mommy, I don't want to.", "Mommy I said no." but he also says "tank you Mommy" in the sweetest little voice for absolutely everything. Even changing his diaper.


2 comments:

Armstrong Family said...

The boys look so adorable! You have a gift with the camera, Polly!

The Clay's said...

HEY! You have NO idea how excited I am to see the babies!!! And for you guys to meet Abram. Its crazy to think that we have been married for 3 months and he has only met 2 of my aunts and uncles. So I'm very excited for Christmas time. The boys are getting so big! And we have an extra room in our place that we are now so you guys can come out anytime and have a place to stay! And Grandpa and Alma can be jealous again cause Friday we went to the first Mens Basketball game haha. Love you