Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Massive Halloween Party Update

Our Halloween Party was spooktacular. I wish you all could have attended! (I really miss friends and family that are far away at times like these.) The food was good, most everyone showed up, and good times were had by all. You can just tell we were having fun- look at those crazy faces.
Okay- so this is an awful picture of Blake- SORRY- But I loved Brianne's hat and make-up- which of course you can't see in the picture very well.

Andrew and Andrea- Guess who they were. Andrea made Andrews costume- shorts, stenciled tee-shirt and all. ( That is Andrew Green- for those of you who grew up here.)

Look! Andrea is pregnant and her butt is still so small!!!! Next time I have a baby I am going to have a little pillow too!

Kirsten made this great relish tray- she wanted to do red food coloring swirls to make the dip look like brains, but Annie said she wouldn't eat any if that was done.


The spread


Pesto puff pastries


Upside down cupcakes- why blogspot why?

Jalapeno Cheddar Corn Muffins

My little Hobbit- he even had the one ring around his neck.



Our X-Wing Fighter Pilot! So Cute.
Well- I seemed to find the balance of work and fun, stress and enjoyment- which included only taking pictures for the first 10 min- and then putting the camera away and having a good time. I am so proud of myself for being able to relax and just have fun. I successfully let it go.

2 comments:

Armstrong Family said...

So cute! Looks like there was mucho fun to be had. Wish I could have been there! : (

The Clay's said...

I wonder who picked out Becketts costume. . .