Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Baking Weekend

Here are some pictures from our annual Baking Weekend- It was a little early this year due to Granny Eschelman's surgery. I didn't like the stress of the Thanksgiving at the same time- but at least this year I didn't have to really make the dinner as we went to Harvene's.

The weekend was great- we loved having Sarah with us, the boys were so cute most of the weekend, and the food was great. We made a lot of food just for us to eat- yum yum key lime bars and lemon cloud pie (can you tell I love me a citrus dessert). We also brought lots of frozen dough to share- so we didn't bake as much as usual. I let each of the girls pick out a recipe and that is what we mostly cooked that weekend. Well- here are all the pics-

Cuteness-
Grandma Da showed up for a picture with grandkids
Anna picked this recipe- choc cake cookie topped with marshmallow and choc frosting- very sweet and very popular with the kids.

Playing with trains

Playing with Nick

I have no idea what this hat thing was but Cone LOVED it.
All the kids tucked in for a nap, Ahhhhh.
Susie's huge amazing kitchen- two ovens! counter space! cool drawer pully thing for kitchen aid!


This is Coen with Mom's new puppy- why she needs some more pooping and pee stress in her life is beyond me.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

How do you make risotto? And I want the recipes for the lemon pie and lime bars. LOVE CITRUS!

You look adorable in your apron. I love that aprons are "coming back" and that they are all so fun.

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

OK--- the chocolate nut, cookie things---let's just say Darren didn't even get to try them---SOOOO GOOOD! Thanks!

Megan Bruschke said...

What a fun idea! I wanted to see pictures of you three girls together though, where are they?