Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve Pictures

In typical blogger fashion here are our Christmas Eve pictures, backwards. Here are Alma and the boy's stockings. Notice how I forgot to get a stocking for Beckett- I think my sock filled in okay.


Here are the accompanists for our caroling.

The Shepard and her sheep.


The whole crowd- this is about as organized as we get.


The gun toting sheep. Baa Baa


Mary and the Baby


Joseph delivering the baby Jesus.


Angels


Mary great with child.




The inn keeper- he is always this serious.



Cesar Augustus



Hannah



Mary and Joseph- parts were assigned by picking a number between 1 and 100. Mitchell picked 90, David 89- so you can see who was Joseph.






Melissa and her Honey.


We like Abram because he is soooooo CUUUUUTTTTE.


My Darling


My cake- Pumpkin spice with a chocolate middle layer, and orange sour cream frosting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww!!!i love your sheep with the gun!!!hahaha!