Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Crafting like crazy

Well I finished the baking weekend packages. I baked all day yesterday and they are ready to deliver. I scaled way back this year- I think I cut my usual number of deliveries in half. I was also able to let go of the fact that the stamps were really a cranberry and the ribbon was maroon and just move forward. This is a huge step for my little color OCD self. HUGE. And I could care less. I am going to deliver them and not even think about the horrible judgemental comments made by recipients when they see the poorly coordinated packages- nope I just don't care. (not too much anyways). Really this is a big step forward people.


I am also part way into two major crafts here is a hint for one:

What am I making? Giant Cupcake holders? (No try again) The other one I won't even hint at- I want Becky and Susie to be totally shocked when they get the BEST GIFT EVER. I will let you all in on it after Christmas at Ray's house. I have all the supplies for the last three endeavours- why can I never just make one thing- How come I have to make thirty? Why is my brain retarded?

Also- I have been training Coen- as all parents know you only have children so you can have legal slaves- here is Coen mopping the floor.


No comments: