Sunday, December 14, 2008

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!

You are supposed to hear the above title as sung in White Christmas when they are on the train on their way up to Vermont. This is what I hear whenever I see this:



And to make it even better church got canceled after sacrament- so I didn't have to teach my semi-prepared RS lesson- and then to top things off the SNOW is supposed to continue through the night. Yes, I already made a sledding date with my nephew David if there is a snow day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Becky said...

I hate you. I hate your topography. I hate your stupid elevation. I hate your stupid beautiful mountain town full of quaint houses and quaint weather. At least I don't hate your hippies. Enough said.

Megan Bruschke said...

I heard it! I love White Christmas and think of that song, EVERY time I see snow! Love you tons! Have fun sledding