Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Hampster Wheel of Life

I have been cleaning (albeit kind of slowly) the last two days and my house is no cleaner!!! Well the laundry is done- but that is it. And Becky called this morning to say she felt a little better and she and her brood were hopping in the car to come and stay!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAACCCCKKKKK!!!! I was planning on posting pictures of Alma doing yoga (while cursing) to tempt her to come- but I didn't expect her to actually ever get here!!!! You would understand the panic if you could see our guest room/ where every holiday craft was created and any thing I didn't know what to do with the last month has been thrown. AAACCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I know I am a junior high student with all these exclamation marks- but AAAACCCKKK!!!!!!!!!! you can't see this room- hours of work, not to mention the rest of the house.

Also, Andrea wrote the sweetest post about Conley sisters- so any cousins lurking go the the Life at 169 link just to your right there and read it. It made me cry (I admit not to difficult to do).

3 comments:

Darren, Tisha, Tanner & Tennyson said...

Ok- so I just got off the phone with breanne, and we were both completely saying THE SAME THING---why is my house still messy, after cleaning for hours?!

Andrea said...

Polly--you're so lucky you get to hang out with Becky. Sorry about the house. I spent several hours cleaning on Tuesday, and then several hours organizing yesterday, and then last night I paid a stern price. Apparently, I overdid.

Anonymous said...

i only have one thing to say:
ALMA DOING YOGA!!! GET OUT!!! i guess that i should also talk about houses being messy so here goes...i can also relate...when ever we have our little tradition (baking weekend) my mother goes CRAZY!!! even though the house looks like a grand hotel she manages and to find something thats not in order or not in the "right" place!!!