Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Attention Internet Security

I would like to report one Ferret Fawcett for the crime of cyberbullying. I know from watching Dateline and the Today Show that this is a serious crime that regularly results in death. Please stop this hateful, evil spewing, seducer of innocent young nubile boys. I am sure if she knew how to text she would ply her hate on that front as well.
If you see this woman:


She may also be under this disguise as well:


Report her immediately to the internet safety patrol.
In my defense:
A. I am regrowing all the hair lost from malnourishment during pregnancy- so lots of new hair.
B. It is misty in Salinas.
C. It was the middle of the Big Birthday Bash Weekend and my hair may have just been pulled into a very fast ponytail.
D. This was made up for with the cuteness of my new Boden sweater.
Ferret Fawcett is also wanted for other heinous crimes (mostly involving making me look bad) and can me identified by her black wardrobe and her keen 13 year old boy sense of humour.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

You're funny. Loved your sweater.