Monday, May 18, 2009

Travel Time


We are having a great time in Tulare with B-ho's family. Happy Birthday Nick.
The cousins are loving each other- Coen is getting big enough to really play with Luke and my co-diva Charlotte loves my new traveling companions even more than I do. She is my little daughter given mistakenly to Becky. Yesterday in the middle of full blown melt down her mom pulled out a new pair of silver shoes and like a switch had been flipped the house was all smiles and cheer. I react like that too. Today while Becky is at the cancer center getting a shot and Luke is at little gym Charlie, Coen and I are chilling in the backyard-- oh Becky's glorious backyard. The endless lawn, the endless toys, the shade. Almost makes you want to live in Tulare- oh wait the stifling heat ruins that. Here are some pics.




1 comment: