Friday, May 1, 2009

New Traveling Companions

I have two new traveling companions. They are just perfect. They get along well with most outfits, they are comfortable to be around, they make me feel sassy and cool (I need all I can get in my momified life) they joined my life indirectly via my mom (even good came come of evil- Maybe that was a little too harsh?) So here are my new best friends enjoying Ireland with me.

Here they are in my "executive suite" in Cork. For some reason I was roomed all by myself the whole trip in upgraded rooms.

The very swanky hotel in Killarney. I think those light fixtures would be so cool in our master bedroom- with my very mod wallpaper I want.

Walking on a country lane.

Some of the many steps at Ballymore Castle.

What you wanted to see more of Ireland than that? Well I guess here are some of my favorite spots.

















So there is a little taste of the trip. Next week I will highlight the trip in more detail. I am finally going back to my normal work schedule now that Dr. B is back from China. But Beckett my never be the same.

4 comments:

Becky said...

your traveling companions look like they need a vacation from all the non-stop moving and shaking...so they need to come and spend some time with their aunt becky. love the pics.

Polly said...

And sadly half of those were taken from the bus window. Ahhhh- group tours. the joy.

Andrea said...

So did you find a leprachaun. It's one of my life goals you know. Timothy said he would hunt for them with me. We spent some time hunting gnomes in the Redwoods during our honeymoon. Gnomes live off the beaten track you know. Where few wander. To see you making out like crazy.

V said...

beautiful. The shoes I mean. And Ireland, I guess...