Thursday, October 2, 2008

Exhaustion

My boys didn't cooperate last night. Coen kept screaming NONONO in his sleep and Beckett did his usual fussy stuff all night like he has the whole time we have been away from home. Today Luke and Coen are in raptures over being reunited after their day apart. I hope this bodes well for Baking Weekend when we throw Marshall into the mix.

While Becky and Luke were at the doctors yesterday Coen and I did a lot of baking. We made the best cinnamon rolls, some casseroles, mexican meat mix (a Conley family classic and the only thing Becky has requested the whole time) and Andrea G's yummy cake. Which she calls Better Than Sex Cake- but really how bad is your sex that a cake could be better? Coen really liked helping.

Beckett had his first food this morning- he thought it was great but didn't quite get the swallowing down.
I love being with becky but Lukey is melting down- the poor kid just can't handle any more upheaval in his life. Lukey and Coen love to play- but they are 2 and 3- so things quickly devolve to wrestling matches and screaming.

Becky and I are having a blast though- crafting and cruising the internet.

1 comment:

Durrett Family Band said...

Oooh, if you have a good cinnamon roll recipe I would love to get my hands on it. Wish I could give your boys a big squeeze. They're so cute.