Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mid-Night Ravings

So I had an asthma attack just as I was laying down for bed (my first in a while- guess I need to start taking my medicine again)- I had to do a little breathing treatment so now I am hyped up- at 1:00 am.

So here are my random thoughts-

Ever hit that Next blog button? I've been a little obsessed with it today, as every time I hit it the blog is in a different language- All but twice today. And I hit it a lot (I got a little obsessed to see how long to get one in English). I am not counting the 2 because they were in Asia and their English was VERY bad. But one of them was a teenage boy with a deep hatred for some other kid who must post all the time with swear words. Warnings all over the blog that if you were foul mouthed like so and so he would remove you. Dire warnings and please enjoy my blog (did I mention it was all dark and brooding and the little had thingy was a skull!?!). The best part was this kid didn't really cuss, but used some very clear abbreviations in every sentence. He talked a lot about school- very very funny to me. Okay it was the only one I have actually read (probably because it was one of the 2 in English).

I love love love that Coen climbs into Beckett's crib and cuddles with him when they go to bed. But tonight when I went to take him out of the crib and he was poopy- and during the whole changing process didn't even stir- I wish I could sleep like that.

Well I had better go lie down and try to sleep-ha as if I could when so jittery from the drugs.

Maybe I will make some rice crispy treats.

No comments: