Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Decorations


One of my favorite parts of Christmas is decorating the tree and getting
all of my favorite little treasures out.
And I promised Becky I would post pictures so here they are.

The Tree

Photobucket

The Mantle and Other Treasures
(only I just noticed the Joy had slipped a little so it is a little catty wampus)

Photobucket

The Candy Village
(with an Eiffel Tower for Coen)

Photobucket

I had a lot of fun collecting all of the different pictures of the Madonna with child- some from many different time periods and styles. I loved it when it was lit by the tree and candles- but of course that wasn't great for taking pictures. I wish you all had been able to come and drink some cider and sing a few carols in our home this holiday season.

No comments: