Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 2

Tell us about your blogs name.

Well- I don't remember where this came from. I think it was during some get to know you game in college where you had to come up with a word describes you that starts with the same letter as your name- and like Mary Poppins I was Practically Perfect. And it kind of stuck. You see I have many of these self given grandiose titles. For years my little sisters acknowledged I was Empress of the Universe (it is a funny story the day Anna realized I wasn't the actual Empress of the Universe) and at work my official title is Prettiest Girl in the Office.

It is a little of my tongue in cheek sarcastic humor- full of self deprecation. Even those who know me I am sure think of me as practically perfect- or as Miss Adelaide leader of the Hot Fox Chick Chick Chickies.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

See!!! See why I can't name this baby Adelaide!!! Chick and Adelaide go together. Harriet and Harvard go together. No brainer.

Tom Conley said...

i was horrified you weren't actually the Empress

Tom Conley said...

that last one was from me, Anna, but i don't have an account so i'll use Dad's