Sunday, January 9, 2011

I actually posted some books from the last year over at the book blog- Good for me. I hope to start it up again as I was reading through it tonight and reminded of some great books- and thought oh yeah that is why I started to write this thing to begin with!

And I wrote over a year ago about my love for Betty Neels and who knew there is a whole blog devoted to her. It is great. And just for the record my favorite Betty Neels book is Polly- no surprise there. I used to own it but in a fit of insanity I purged it many years ago and haven't run across another copy. Sigh. Polly is a mousy blond/brown haired curvy yet sensible nurse with a wacky family who finds true love with her Dutch surgeon. (All of Betty Neels heroes are Dutch surgeons working in England- What you say all of them- yes all 134 of them.)

No comments: