Monday, January 3, 2011

Do you have a favorite memory? A little bit of your childhood that seems to encapsulate the joy and fun of youth? For me those are the times playing with my cousins at my Grandparents ranch. The happy times of running around the farm and playing imaginary games and just mucking around with my sisters and cousins. One of my favorite photos is all of us sitting on the cover to the stairs to the cellar. It seemed quite the fun slide when we were little and once grandma caught us all making a train going down it. I was tickled when I went outside to check on the children and found all of the little cousins doing the same as their parents.

Photobucket

And that strange piece of walnut on the slide, that was Beckett's gun. You see Marshall and Coen had swords and shields and Luke had the blaster, so Beckett went digging in the wood pile on the side of the house to find his own weapon. Which I think weighed almost as much as he does.

No comments: