Sunday, January 23, 2011

So I am Looking For a New Project

I am trying to decide on a gift for a little precious one coming soon. This baby will live in Arizona- just a thought for weather appropriate choices.

Now this is my all time favorite- I actually want to make on for Charlie but they don't have her size in the pattern and I don't have that much yarn in my stash (remember I am on a craft supply moratorium until I make headway into the huge amounts of stuff in my craft room?) The only problem is I think it is a little hot for an AZ baby.


I think this one might be more appropriate- but I don't know if I am thinking that because this is the color of yarn I have already chose. (it is a great merino, or maybe cashmere I can't remember now- remember I only like to work with nice yarn.)


And this one is stylish and I just love it.


The rest are just ideas for future babies, or maybe just babies that made me cry a little bit. Isn't this the most darling thing ever! I must knit it.



And these little pants- couldn't you just die!I love the giant rib- I just love them they make the babies look especially yummy and edible.



Darling boots- Makes me want to try some felting.

And this is just the most stylish baby- but do you know any baby that would keep it on?

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Um, I'm pretty sure Harriet could use the cloak thing in the top picture. Absolutely positive, in fact. As for the Arizona baby--I'd say the first sweater. I like full on sweaters more than the halfy things. But we all know I can't ever bring myself to like what is in style! (Although the new patterns coming out in fabrics these days has me wishing I knew how to sew!)

Malinda said...

You could make any of those for AZ and she AND I would love them. I can't believe how talented you are. I can't even knit a rag!!

Durrett Family Band said...

Why oh why don't we live by each other so we can learn to felt together?

You are so stinkin' talented. I love my pink necklace!