Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hey Molly-

My friend in nursing school at YALE!! Ms. Single Smarty Pants. Love you and miss you and have been trying to get a hold of you. Please call us. Please. I have a box of crazy fabulous gifts only you could care about. And I want to hear about school- and Connecticut. And to bore you with stories about the boys and hear updates on the sisters (yours- but I can give you updates on Susie and the little sisters- unfortunately no great boobie stories- but I can go feel Anna up if you need one of those- call Becky if you want an update on her). See what a good friend I am for you- I am willing to horrify an innocent for a good boobie story for you. Have I convinced you to call me yet?

Sincerely,
Polly
Ms. Married Smarty Pants (which doesn't really leave a great title for Becky- but who cares about her anyways?)

No comments: